Chad has been named one of Michigan’s top medical malpractice attorneys by Detroit Business magazine and has repeatedly been recognized as one of Michigan’s Rising Stars by SuperLawyers magazine. He has also been recognized as one of the Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Attorneys Association, and one of Michigan’s Top Young Attorneys by the New York Times.
- families whose loved ones have been killed or injured in hospitals, doctor’s offices and nursing homes;
- innocent families who’ve been hurt in crashes with drunk and negligent drivers;
- people who have been injured in motorcycle accidents;
- people who’ve been harmed by a medical mistake;
- people who’ve been harassed or discriminated against;
- people who’ve been victimized by someone else’s crimes or negligence.
Before becoming a trial lawyer, Chad fought for justice and safety as a law enforcement officer with a large police agency for over 12 years, working full-time during college and law school. He is a proud husband and the active father of three children.
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School (Lansing, Michigan)
- Recipient of numerous awards and scholarships
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
Chad is an active member of the American, Michigan, and Washtenaw County Associations for Justice. He is a member of the negligence section of the State Bar of Michigan, and has also served as committee chair and presenter for the Oakland County Bar Association.